- To develop world-class Japanese trainers.
- In order to make an impact on the world stage, conditioning coaches need to possess various skill-sets: an excellent eye for observation and correction, the ability to pay attention to the details, and above all the passion, dedication, and drive to make a difference. It is our mission to develop athletic trainers with the skill-sets and attributes needed to make them pioneers and leaders, both in Japan and on the world stage.
- For Japan to become a world leader in the conditioning and training industry.
- provide genuine service
- effective communication
- take pleasure in the success of others。
- establish trust and respect
These “4 R’s” are the principles that drive our company forward, and act as a guideline for all our staff. We believe that by following these principles we can help our clients to improve their quality of life. The 4 principles allow us to put our clients at the forefront of our thinking, ensuring we always act with sincerity and in their best interests. This in turn builds trust, establishes long-term relationships, and leads to genuine results.。