R-BODY CONDITIONING ACADEMYConditioning for Everyone
Train not only your body,
but also your mind.
R-body Conditioning Academy is not simply a place to exercise (a gym); it is also a place to learn about exercise (an educational institution). Working with certified conditioning specialists who have knowledge of sports medicine and science, you can find out the real cause of any physical issues and learn how to solve them through customized conditioning and exercise programs.Learn more about R-body’s concept
R-TRIAL (trial session)
Steps for R-TRIAL (trial session)
- 1. Please call your preferred location to book a trial session
- 2. Visit the conditioning center for facility tour and R-TRIAL session
- 3. Membership
*If you would like to take a trial session, please contact your preferred location.
*Trial sessions are also available to those who are injured or in pain.
*Please let us know if there is anything in particular you wish to focus on.
Referral to Affiliated Medical Institutions
If you need medical treatment, we can refer you to one of our affiliated medical institutions. This allows us to share your physical information with medical institutions (and vice versa), meaning that you can receive the optimal and safest treatment whilst in hospital, and also the best conditioning service with us afterwards.
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible for my son who is in elementary school to become a member?
Yes, it is possible.
In that case, we would create a conditioning program that is suitable for his age and physical characteristics.
- Can I use the facilities to work out on my own (or do I have to take a personal training session each time)?
Yes, please feel free to use the equipment and facilities to work out on your own. We encourage our members to use the facilities for self training.
- What measures are in place regarding the corona pandemic?
Various preventative measures have been put in place, such as hand sanitizers, frequent cleaning of equipment, and social distancing guidelines.
*measures are subject to change depending on the future situation and latest medical recommendations from the government.
- Do you offer injury rehabilitation services?
Yes, we do.
First, we will find out about your symptoms in detail, and then we will create a customized conditioning and rehabilitation program for you in cooperation with medical facilities.
- Are members allowed to use both facilities?
Yes, they are.
Regular members can use both our Ebisu facility and Otemachi facility.
- What kind of members do you have?
We have a wide range of members of all ages. Some people wish to improve their overall health, others wish to control pain or prevent injuries, whilst other wish to improve their sports performance (including both amateur and professional athletes).
The male to female ratio is roughly 50:50.
Our members range from 10 to 85 years old and we have a relatively large number of clients in the 40-60 age range.
- How often do you recommend that members use the services?
Depending on the situation, we usually recommend taking R-Conditioning once a week, Self Conditioning once a week, and Home Conditioning daily for the most effective results.
*This may vary depending on your goals and current condition.
Click here for details of our services
- What are the cancellation charges for personal training sessions?
The cancellation fee will be 100% if cancelled on the same day as the personal training session.
There will be no charge if you cancel anytime before the close of business on the day before your session.
- What should I bring with me for my training sessions?
We offer free rental for t-shirts, shorts, socks, shoes, and towels. Drinks are also available free of charge.
Of course, you may bring your own clothes and sneakers if you prefer.
- Do you have a membership freeze system?
Yes, it is possible.
During the freeze period, you will be charged a reduced rate of 3,000 yen (plus tax) / month.
- Is it possible to have a quick tour of the facilities?
Yes, you may take a tour of the facilities.
Please contact the facility you wish to visit by phone:
Ebisu branch: 03-5447-1122
Otemachi branch: 03-6273-4337
- What is the membership procedure?
Please take an R-TRIAL (trial session) first, and then complete the membership process.
R-TRIAL (trial session) details here
Please bring the following to complete your membership:
– Membership Registration Form (given at your R-TRIAL session)
– Bank Transfer Request Form (given at your R-TRIAL session)
– Photo ID (driving license, passport, etc)
– Credit card